Enhanced Privacy and Noise Reduction with Our Room Divider Curtains
Our custom-made room dividing curtains offer a stylish and practical solution for dividing and enhancing any space. Made with high-quality materials, these curtains are laboratory tested and field proven to provide superior noise and light blocking capabilities. With a range of beautiful and elegant designs to choose from, our room dividing curtains will add a touch of sophistication to any room. By sourcing our fabrics directly from the mill and manufacturing in-house, we are able to offer you excellent value for your investment in a custom-made room dividing curtain. Upgrade your space and enjoy a more functional and stylish environment with our room dividing curtains.
- Flame Resistant room divider curtains, Passes NFPA 701
- Custom Direct curtains means we pass the savings to you.
- Blackout. Our curtains are made of a material that blocks out light ensuring privacy.
- Easy to Install: The curtain is easy to install, with simple hardware and hanging options.
- Easy to open and close. The curtain have an easy glide track that can easily be opened by one person. The curtains go up to the track to prevent noise leakage.
- Stylish. The curtain fits the aesthetic of any room and complements its decor.
- 100s of fabrics to choose from
Example of Use
We frequently suggest our room divider curtains for several common requests.
- We needed to split study space into two
- Dividing a residential home theater away from the house
- We have a second floor and need the mezzanine to be blocked off. I need something to isolate the noise from going up into the mezzanine or second floor. I need something to stop all the noise, like when my husband has his friends over I would like to isolate that space. Close off divide.
- We have offices and manufacturing in the same facility. We would like to block off the offices from the manufacturing noise so it isn’t so loud.
- We hav a classroom and we would like to divide it into two.
- We have a karate class and we would like to divide it in two.
- We have a music room and would like to divide it.
- We have a meeting room and would like to drown it out more. We don’t want to pay for a wall.
- We need to divide a gym or workout studio into different areas, or separate it from the rest of the gym